The Hartford Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated presents:
Kappa League is a program for the educational, occupational and social guidance of male students in grades 6th-12th. It was designed to help young men grow, receive, and develop their leadership talents in every phase of human endeavour.
The nucleus and primary focus of the Kappa League revolves around the “Five Phases” which are:
- Self-Identity – Discipline, Assurance, Awareness, and Appearance
- Training – Academic, Career-Choice, Preparation, and Organization
- Competition – Politics, Career Advancement, and Sports
- Social – Religion, the Arts, Entertainment, Conversation/Communication, and Etiquette/Manners
- Health Education – Physical Fitness, Sex Education, Drug Education, and Health and Safety.
Program begins the week of October 1, 2018. Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of month.