Let’s set them on the path to a GREAT Future…
Help us ensure a better life for more than 10,000 children and teens throughout Greater Hartford by making a donation today. Your support keeps our doors open and provides a safe and caring environment where Club kids can learn how to make the right choices, graduate high school and become contributing members of our community.
Please contact Matt Broderick at 860-929-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to contribute through stock.
Your gift has a tremendous impact on local youth.
It’s true – your donation goes a long way in making not only the lives of our Club kids, but our entire community, more healthy and strong. Here’s just a few ways how:
- 97% of our teens expect to complete high school
- 89% of our teens expect to go on to post-secondary education
- 86% of our teens volunteer in the community at least once per year; 43% volunteer at least once per month
- 92% of our members engage in physical activity 5+ days a week
- 88% of our members abstained from alcohol, 83% from marijuana and 96% from cigarettes
Visit our Impact Stories page to read about children and teens whose lives have been positively changed by being a part of our Clubs.